On Our Haute List
50 Cent Weighs In On Kanye’s Outburst At The VMA’s
According to MTV News:
50 said no amount of apologizing — which West has now essentially done publicly three times — can balance out what West did to Swift.
“At that point, you can’t replace it,” 50 added. “Even an apology can’t replace what it feels like for the very first time receiving that award. Now in her head, ‘My first award was Kanye West.’ And it’s damaging. I wish he would come take one of my awards so I can black his eye in front of everybody.”
West has apologized twice on his blog to Swift and Monday night on Jay Leno’s new show, spoke publicly for the first time about his outburst. West held back tears as he told Leno that he’d like to meet with Swift face-to-face and express his remorse.
Since Sunday night, however, the backlash from fans and celebrities against one of the greatest producers and MCs in the game has been rampant. Donald Trump called Kanye “a disgrace” and called for a boycott of the Chicago native’s endeavors, while Katy Perry says his actions were like “stepping in a kitten,” and even President Obama reportedly called West a “jackass” off-camera during an interview on Monday.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene