On Our Haute List
AEG Contract Notes Michael Had “No Known Health Conditions”
According to ET:
ET has obtained a new contract between Michael Jackson and concert promoter AEG that cites a health assessment of the King of Pop, prior to his much anticipated London concert series.
The document reads in regards to Jackson:
“Artistco (a company owned by Michael Jackson) hereby represents and warrants that artist does not possess any known health conditions, injuries or ailments that would reasonably be expected to interfere with artist’s first class performance at each of the shows during the term.”
The King of Pop, 50, passed away just days before his tour was to begin. The investigation into his death continues.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene