On Our Haute List
Andre Agassi Says He Used Crystal Meth
According to People.com:
Tennis star Andre Agassi serves up a bombshell in his new memoir: In the late ’90s he began regularly using crystal meth. “I can’t speak to addiction, but a lot of people would say that if you’re using anything as an escape, you have a problem,” he tells PEOPLE.
Agassi’s book, Open, details his descent into drug use, as well as his hair loss, his troubled marriage to Brooke Shields and the love he eventually found with his current wife, Steffi Graf.
Asked how he thought his fans would react if they found out he was using drugs, Agassi, 39, says: “I was worried for a moment, but not for long. … I wore my heart on my sleeve and my emotions were always written on my face. I was actually excited about telling the world the whole story.”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene