On Our Haute List
Aretha Franklin’s Son Released From Hospital Following Attack
Aretha Franklin’s son, Eddie Franklin, has been released from the hospital after undergoing emergency oral surgery the other day. Franklin was beat up on Monday night at a Detroit gas station by three men.
So far the police haven’t made any arrests. Detroit police say they are looking for Eddie to tell them what happened and file an official police report.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene