On Our Haute List
Bruno Mars Receives a Plea Deal For Drug Charge
According to TMZ:
Bruno Mars’ plea deal is now official … he won’t have to do jail time for his cocaine arrest last year, and if he keeps his nose clean for the next year … it all goes away.
As TMZ first reported, Mars and the Clark County D.A. struck a deal in which Mars pled guilty to possession of a controlled substance, but the charge will be expunged from his record if he stays out of trouble for the next 12 months.
Mars was in court today with his lawyers, Blair Berk and David Chesnoff, when he formally entered his plea. He also has to complete 200 hours of community service.
Mars was arrested in September at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, after a bathroom attendant ratted him out and told security there was a man in a stall doing drugs.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene