On Our Haute List
Chicago Bears Star Gaines Adams Dies
According to TMZ:
Chicago Bears defensive end Gaines Adams died this morning in South Carolina. He was 26.
Adams was rushed to the emergency room at Self Regional Hospital in Greenwood, S.C. where he was pronounced dead at 9:00 AM, according to ESPN.
UPDATE: Greenwood County Coroner James T. Coursey said the preliminary autopsy performed Sunday indicated Adams died of cardiac arrest caused by an enlarged heart.
The Chicago Bears released a statement that says: “We are stunned and saddened by the news of Gaines’ passing. Our prayers are with his family during this difficult time.”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene