On Our Haute List
Chris Bosh Begs Judge to Let Daughter Come to NBA Finals
Miami Heat star Chris Bosh has been engaged in a lengthy court custody battle with his ex-girlfriend, Alison Mathis, for some time now.
As they seek resolution, Bosh filed a motion last week to the courts asking the judge to allow the former couple’s daughter to attend his NBA Finals games.
The request requested the following: “[Bosh's daughter] is able to share in what, to date, is the pinnacle of Bosh’s professional career, and possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity.”
The NBA Finals series between Bosh’s Miami Heat and the Dallas Mavericks is tied 2-2.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene