On Our Haute List
Chris Brown Sentencing Delayed
According to MTV News:
Chris Brown’s sentencing, scheduled for Wednesday (August 5), has been delayed until August 27. The judge in the case is seeking additional information from the singer’s home state of Virginia on whether it can accommodate mandates included in Brown’s proposed plea deal.
Under the guidelines of the plea reached last month, Brown will be under probation for five years, attend weekly counseling and perform community labor service.
According to The Associated Press, Judge Patricia Schnegg has yet to hear back from officials in Virginia, where Brown is expected to serve out his sentence. Schnegg apparently wants to make sure Brown endures community labor work and not just community service. She made the announcement in court following a brief meeting with a prosecutor and Brown’s attorney, Mark Geragos, according to the AP.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene