On Our Haute List
Diddy’s Son Scores Big On 16th Birthday
According to Boombox:
Sean “Diddy” Combs proved that when it comes to gifts for his son Justin, money is no object. The hip-hop mogul gave the 16-year-old a Mercedes Maybach at his birthday party this past weekend. “You ready for the party of the century?” Diddy tweeted to his eldest son leading up to the bash. “Happy birthday kid!”
The event, which took place at New York City’s M2 Lounge featured guest appearances from Lil Kim, Fabolous,Jim Jones, and Trey Songz just to name a few. Justin’s date for the evening was the ‘Harajuku Barbie’ herself, rapper Nicki Minaj. Aside from the luxury sedan, valued at over $300,000, Justin received $10,000 from his doting dad, which he donated to earthquake victims in Haiti. The party — themed ‘I Am Prince,’ a play on Diddy’s successful ‘I Am King‘ fragrance — was filmed for MTV’s ‘My Super Sweet 16′ series. The hit show is known for showing teens’ over-the-top birthday parties and extravagant gifts.
This isn’t the first time that Diddy has been on the show. He gifted his stepson Quincy with two cars on an episode back in 2008. Justin is Diddy’s son, from his previous relationship with former girlfriend Misa Hylton Brim. His ‘My Super Sweet 16′ episode is scheduled to air on MTV in March.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene