On Our Haute List
Father Of J-Hud’s Murdered Nephew Blames Singer For Son’s Death
The father of J-Hud’s nephew who was murdered along with her mother a couple of years ago has made a video accusing Jennifer Hudson of being a freemason and alluding that she’s to blame for his son’s death…
The man, Gregory Hill, made the video as a way to sell his upcoming album and taped it in front of J-Hudson’s mother’s house and “proved” he is legit by unlocking and opening the door of the now boarded up home. He clearly has no shame. If he really is who he says he is, we just don’t get how he can try and capitalize on the murder of his son like this.
Here’s what he had to say about Jennifer:
I’m right here in front of the Hudson’s house. And I’m Jennifer Hudson’s nephew father.
The little guy. Julian King [was] my son.
But I just got a little something I need to get up off mu chest. Cause I’ve been hearing a lot of nonsense and rumors . . .
I hear that Jennifer Hudson is supposed to be a Free Mason .. . and she supposedly SACRIFICED SOME THINGS to get where she’s at . . . Whatever’s done in the dark, will come to the light
Watch the video below:
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene