On Our Haute List
Forbes Names Diddy The Richest Rapper in The Game
Forbes has just named Diddy the richest rapper in the industry. According to the magazine, Sean “Diddy” Combs is worth an estimated $475 million thanks to his Sean John clothing line, his Bad Boy record label, and his Ciroc vodka.
Jay-Z grabbed the #2 spot with a net worth of more than $450 million thanks to his Roc Nation label and record sales. Surprisingly, Dr. Dre is #3 with $125 million thanks in large part to his successful Beats by Dr. Dre headphones and his endorsement of HP laptops.
50 Cent and Birdman tied for fourth place with a net worth of $100 million.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene