On Our Haute List
Foxy Brown Reprimanded By Judge for Showing up Late to Court
Foxy Brown was reprimanded by a judge recently after she showed up late for a court hearing in Brooklyn. The rapper’s court date was related to an incident with a neighbor who has a protection order against her following an altercation that ended with Brown allegedly mooning her.
After showing up late, the judge warned Brown:
“Don’t put me in a position when I’m going to remand you to make sure you’re here at 9:30. Court starts at 9:30, not when you roll in.”
Brown’s response? She blamed her lawyer, Salvatore Srazullo, for her tardiness saying he told her to show up at 11:30am, not 9:30am. She went on to explain that she was “peeved” because she is always on time. She later hinted to reporters that she has a “big decision to make” hinting that she may need to replace her lawyer.
Brown’s next court date is July 12th. We hope she shows up on time.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene