On Our Haute List
Gabrielle Union Cleared In Lawsuit Filed By Dwyane Wade’s Ex
Dwyane Wade’s actress GF Gabrielle Union just won big in her legal battle against Dwyane’s ex-wife — as of last week, she’s officially in the clear over charges that she got too sexy in front of Dwyane’s kids.
It’s all over a lawsuit the basketball star’s ex-wife Siohvaughn Wade (right) filed a few months ago — claiming her and Dwyane’s kids were left scarred when Gabrielle and the Miami Heat guard engaged in “sexual foreplay” in front of them.
Both Dwyane and Gabrielle denied the allegations — calling them “erroneous claims” — and last week, a judge in Illinois officially dismissed Siohvaughn’s lawsuit, citing improper jurisdiction.
Gabrielle’s lawyer — who called the lawsuit a “shame” and a “waste of time” — tells TMZ, “The allegations against Ms. Union are completely false and do not belong in the Illinois Court System.”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene