On Our Haute List
Gary Coleman Hospitalized
According to People.com:
Gary Coleman had a medical emergency Wednesday in Los Angeles but it’s not life threatening.
“Gary’s fine. He wasn’t feeling well, so he was taken to a hospital. They’re going to run some tests,” his agent Robert Malcolm tells PEOPLE.
Malcolm adds that the Diff’rent Strokesstar, 41, was in L.A. doing promotional work when he fell ill
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene