On Our Haute List
J-Hud Says She’s Excited To Perform After Losing Weight
Jennifer Hudson, who recently lost 5 dress sizes and is a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers, is ramping up to head out on tour early next year to promote her second album. She says that she is excited to show off her new figure when she performs for audiences across the country. “I can’t wait to perform again — with my new body,” the singer shared with Reuters.
The singer and actress also recognizes that she must stick to a healthy routine to keep the weight off for the long haul: “It’s a lifestyle. It’s not an on and off switch,” she said.
The actress also mentioned that she is beginning to work on a third album.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene