On Our Haute List
Janet Jackson Talks About Engagement Rumors
Rumors had been circulating online over the course of the past week that Janet Jackson was engaged to her billionaire beau, Wissam Al Mana. The singer and actress appeared on ABC News’ ‘Good Morning America’ today to talk about the release of her upcoming film, ‘For Colored Girls..’ and co-anchor Robin Roberts asked her if the rumors were true that she’s getting married.
Janet had this to say in response to the rumors Al Mana proposed to her: “He’s a very very private man so I don’t talk about our relationship but I really think it’s important that I say this. they’ve been trying to marry me off for a very very long time and no, I’m not engaged, so I will say that.”
For more Janet Jackson news, click HERE.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene