On Our Haute List
Jennifer Hudson Would Like A Daughter
According to People Magazine:
New momjust , son David, to the world, but she’s already talking about No. 2 and No. 3 – and next time, she’d like a girl.
“Maybe one more. I’d like to have at least one more, a little girl,” Hudson, 27, tellsin an interview to be aired Wednesday night. “I want a girl and then maybe another one. You know, one baby at a time.”
As for what town David will call home, there’s no question for the native of the Windy City.
“Chicago would definitely be it because that is where all the family is,” she says. “I feel like he should be surrounded by family. That’s where the biggest support system is and if we live somewhere else, then we will have to bring the family wherever we are.”
Chicago, of course, was also the scene of Hudson’s, which took the lives of her mother, brother and nephew. The Grammy-winning singer says she still feels her mother’s presence every day.
“Yeah, definitely. Wherever, wherever,” she says. “Every day, I’m like. Wow I didn’t realize I am so much like my mother until now, so yeah.”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene