On Our Haute List
Judge Turns Down Joe Jackson’s Request
According to TMZ, a judge turned down Joe Jackson’s request to ask for a monthly stipend from the Jackson estate:
The judge in the Michael Jackson estate case just put a quick stop to Joe Jackson’s objections to the will and to the executors — in a nutshell, the judge said Joe had no dog in the fight … no legal standing.
The judge indicated the way is now cleared to formally appoint John Branca and John McClain co-executors of Jackson’s estate.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene