On Our Haute List
Katt Williams Arrested After Home Break-In
Comedian Katt Williams has been charged with burglary, according to the New York Times. … Yes, Katt Williams has finally made the Times, although for a dubious distinction.
The comedian Katt Williams has been charged with burglary and trespassing and remains in an Atlanta jail after he was arrested on Sunday night on suspicion of breaking into a home, The Associated Press reported. Maj. James Yarbrough of the Coweta County Sheriff’s Department told The A.P. that the break-in had occurred at a home in Newnan, about 38 miles southwest of Atlanta, where a homeowner called the police to say Mr. Williams, above, “gained entry by breaking into the home, and items were taken from the residence.” The name of the homeowner was not given. In July gun charges against Mr. Williams were dropped after an incident in New York in November 2008 in which the police pulled him over for driving a car without license plates and discovered a gun in the car. The comedian sought medical care later that month after he was seen behaving suspiciously in Sumter, S.C., where his family lives. The A.P. said a magistrate was expected to set bond for Mr. Williams at an arraignment on Monday afternoon.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene