On Our Haute List
Keke Palmer and Nickelodeon Unveil New Fashion Line
According to Sister 2 Sister Magazine:
Keke Palmer and Nickelodeon have unveiled their fashion line inspired by her hit show, “True Jackson VP.”
Mad Style by True Jackson will exclusively be sold at Wal-Mart stores nationwide, and the collection features everything from shimmery leggings to belted dresses and buttoned tunics. Or if you want your daughter to look a little more chic, there are jackets and dresses that update the classic Chanel design.
Every item in Mad Style retails for $14 or less, so it will be easy to help your girls make an entrance when they go back to school.
While chatting with S2S senior editor Ericka Boston, Keke gave her take on the clothes, which feels have a youthfully sophisticated feel. You know, for the student who’s serious about keeping her fashion game on point.
“I feel like it’s older but yet for young kids. I could see kids in little work outfits and stuff like that,” Keke said. “That was definitely what I thought about when I thought about True Jackson’s line because that’s exactly what True Jackson is: Her clothing is workplace but also it’s in kid form because, you know, she’s only 15.”
Although Keke is the face of Mad Style, the collection was actually designed by Jane Siskin.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene