On Our Haute List
Khloe And Lamar Buy A New Home
According to TMZ:
The median household income in Tarzana, Calif. is a quite modest $73,195 — and it’s about to go up because Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are movin’ in.
Sources tell TMZ that Khloe and Lamar just bought a house in Tarzana for a cool $3.995 million. It’s 8,347 sq. feet with seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
It’s part of a gated community — good for keeping the paps at bay for the five minutes a day they don’t want to be photographed.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene