On Our Haute List
Kirk Franklin Pens Self-Help Book
Gospel singer, Kirk Franklin, will release a book, “The Blueprint” this May.
The self-help book provides a candid look at the singer’s life and the mistakes he has made along the way.
Read the book description below…
The book description: “Kirk Franklin’s life was hardly built on a firm foundation. His father abandoned the family. His mother also abandoned Kirk, and constantly told him he was an unwanted child. He was adopted by his 64 year old Aunt Gertrude at the age of four. His sister became a crack addict. He never saw a black man who was faithful in marriage. Without a blueprint, he struggled mightily yet managed to triumph even more mightily, dedicating his life to helping others find hope during hardship. With The Blueprint, he provides an inspiring blend of God and grit to deliver real-world words of wisdom. The Blueprint delivers an honest new direction, taking faith out of the pews and into the real lives of all who struggle.”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene