On Our Haute List
LaToya: “Michael Has Been Called Home To Sing With The Angels”
According to Access Hollywood:
La Toya Jackson is asking Michael Jackson fans to continue her brother’s generous spirit and give to charities close to the singer’s heart.
Following the King of Pop’s funeral at Forest Lawn Memorial Park & Mortuary in Glendale, Calif., on Thursday evening, La Toya issued an exclusive statement to Access Hollywood.
“Michael has been called home to sing with the angels, I will miss him dearly,” she told Access.
La Toya hopes her brother’s lifetime of work with charitable causes and organizations continues to inspire his fans to give back.
“We would like to thank all of Michael’s loving fans for their tremendous support,” she continued. “And ask that in Michael’s memory give of yourself to the charities he believed in and keep the magic going!”
Michael Jackson died on June 25 at the age of 50. He is survived by his three children – Prince Michael I, Paris and Prince Michael II, aka Blanket.
For more with La Toya, as she discusses her brother’s life and legacy, tune in to Access Hollywood on September 14.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene