On Our Haute List
Lil Kim And Rihanna To Team Up For New Song?
Life Lounge linked up with the Queen Bee herself, Lil Kim, to talk to her about her music career and who she wants to collaborate with. The Queen Bee didn’t hesitate to name Rihanna as someone she wants to do a song with.
Here’s more from LifeLounge:
You’ve worked with Keyshia Cole, Missy, Da Brat and Biggie – is there anybody that you’d really like to collaborate with?
Hmm. Well, I’m a huge Rhianna fan, and she’s a friend of mine so I’m almost guessing, if I had to guess – I’m 90% sure that song is probably in the works. But you’re the first and last person I’ll tell that to!
Me, and whoever who reads this?
[laughs] I look at it this way: if it happens, it happens. And it should be a surprise. It shouldn’t be something that people are anticipating, or have their own personal opinions on it before it even comes out. So I probably won’t ever mention that again.
[laughs] So I should keep it between us? On the record or off?
[laughs] I just love Rhianna, I think she’s great.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene