On Our Haute List
Mario Says His Mom’s Drug Addiction Led To His Arrest
As we reported the other day, singer Mario was arrested for allegedly assaulting his mother in Baltimore, MD. His mother is a recovering drug addict and now comes word that her drug addiction may have led to his arrest.
Mario’s reps have since released the following statement:
“Since Mario’s release on bail, Mario has returned home and is working at getting his mother back into a treatment center for her recent relapse for drugs.
This is an unfortunate incident between a loving son and a mother who continues to struggle with a devastating addiction. Anyone who has waged the battle to save loved ones from the forces of drugs knows the irrational behavior that almost always accompanies their actions. Despite the allegations, Mario remains committed to supporting his mother.”
For more info, on his arrest, click HERE.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene