On Our Haute List
Maya Rudolph Gives Birth
According to People.com:
After playing pregnant in this summer’s Away We Go, Maya Rudolph has welcomed a real-life bundle of joy: her second child with director Paul Thomas Anderson.
The couple’s daughter, Lucille, was born Nov. 6 in Los Angeles, the Saturday Night Live alum’s rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.
Lucille joins big sister Pearl, 4. As with their first child, Rudolph and Anderson, 39, chose not to find out the sex of the baby prior to delivery.
“We didn’t find out with [Pearl], which was kind of fun,” Rudolph, 37, told David Letterman.
“Because when you’re ready to throw in the towel and you’ve got nothing positive to think about or feel, because you’re so heavy and you want to float in a pool of salt water to be buoyant, it was nice to have something to look forward to.”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene