On Our Haute List
Mike Tyson To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall of Fame
Tyson is joined by three-division champion Julio Cesar Chavez of Mexico and Russian-born Kostya Tszyu, a junior welterweight champion, also were selected, along with Mexican trainer Ignacio “Nacho” Beristain, and referee Joe Cortez. Tyson wasn’t the only big name inducted. Screenwriter Sylvester Stallone was also selected.
Tyson is considered one of the best boxers of all time. He retired from the sport back in 2006.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene