On Our Haute List
Naomi Accused of Assault…. AGAIN!!!!!!!
Last year Supermodel Naomi Campbell was accused of assaulting police at Heathrow Airport in London. The model performed 200 hours of community service after that incident. In 2007, she was accused of throwing her cell phone at her maid.
Now comes a new accusation… that she hit a photographer in Sicily with her purse. According to the New York Daily News:
Either Naomi Campbell forgot what she learned in anger management class or someone’s hoping to make a quick buck off her reputation for using accessories as a weapon.
An Italian paparazzo is claiming the hot-headed supermodel smacked him around with her purse in Sicily, leaving his face scratched and his left eye damaged.
“I managed to avoid her – but her nails still got my eye,” photographer Gaetano Di Giovanni told Italian newspaper Repubblica. “For a few seconds I could not see a thing. I could hear that her bodyguards and her boyfriend were trying to drag her away.”
Campbell’s rep denied the claims to London’s Daily Mail, and the police in Lipari, the town where Naomi allegedly delivered the handbag beating, said no report has been filed.
“The photographer was seen following Naomi on a small boat, taking photographs, the day after the alleged incident took place,” her rep added.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene