On Our Haute List
Naomi Campbell Sued Over Perfume Deal
According to TMZ:
Naomi Campbell is in a war over her smell — the supermodel is accused of stiffing the people who claim they got her a perfume deal.
In a lawsuit filed in Manhattan, Campbell’s former management company, Moodform Mission, claims in 2008, the model suddenly stopped paying them their cut of the profits from Naomi’s body fragrance lines.
But Campbell’s lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ the whole thing is “ridiculous and absurd.”
Singer continues, “The lawsuit is nothing more than a preemptive strike since Moodform knows that my client has substantial claims against Moodform and their principals for millions of dollars for breaching their fiduciary duties among other acts of misconduct.”
No word on how much moolah Moodform is lookin’ to rake in.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene