On Our Haute List
Nicole Ari Parker Reaches For The Deep End
According to The Hollywood Reporter:
Nicole Ari Parker has joined ABC’s midseason drama series “The Deep End,” and Michael Benjamin Washington has been added to another midseason entry, NBC’s comedy “100 Questions.”
Both regular roles were recast.
On “Deep End,” set at an L.A. law firm, Parker will play Susan, a sexy, smart, steely lioness of the firm’s litigation department whose husband, Clifford Huddle (Billy Zane), is the firm’s new managing partner.
She replaces Sherri Saum, who played the role in the pilot.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene