On Our Haute List
Phylicia Rashad Reveals New Frame
America’s favorite mom, Phylicia Rashad, will reveal her svelte new figure in a commercial for Jenny Craig, set to air later this month.
Here’s more via BlackVoices:
The Tony Award-winning actress, who decided to share her weight-loss plan with the world when she signed on as the new spokesperson for Jenny Craig, has reached her weight-loss goal of 35 pounds in just eight months.
“The most rewarding thing about reaching my goal weight is that I feel so much lighter,” she said in a released statement. “There’s just an overall sense of well-being. And there’s the increased jenny craigenergy as well. It’s nice to have people say you look nice. Who knew losing weight could be so much fun?”
The 61-year-old Houston native, best known for her role in the groundbreaking sitcom ‘The Cosby Show,’ will reveal her new figure in a commercial titled ‘Uphill Battle,’ set to debut on Aug. 29.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene