On Our Haute List
Queen Latifah Becomes Owner of Water Company
Here’s more from All Hip Hop.com:
The company, which has officers in New York City and West Palm Beach, Florida, also owns a bottling plant situated on 1,000 private acres in the Catskill region of New York.
“Latifah and I are really excited about this partnership,” Flavor Unit Co-Founder Shakim Compere told AllHipHop.com in a statement today (September 29th).
“New York Spring Water is an innovative company and is definitely at the forefront of new product developments in the industry,” Compere stated.
Queen Latifah and Shakim Compere will leverage their celebrity rolodex to help roll-out the global marketing campaigns for a variety of New York Water’s products, including the VBee multivitamin water for kids and the Aqua84 enhanced mineral water brand.
According to Compere, 7-Eleven convenience stores will carry New York Spring Water products beginning in the coming weeks.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene