On Our Haute List
Report: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Sued for $27 Million
A former associate of The rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are being sued for $27 million dollar by Roland Brown (a former associate) for breach of contract and unpaid royalties related to their Mo Thugs Records album.
Brown alleges that he wrote two songs for the album, “Take Your Time” and “Here With Me” by the female group Tre.
The album was released way back in 1996.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene