On Our Haute List
Report: Jesse James Moves To Austin To Be Close To Sandra Bullock
TMZ is reporting that Jesse James is planning a move to Austin to be closer to his ex, Sandra Bullock. Apparently he wants to live closer to Sandra so that his kids can maintain a relationship with her. According to TMZ:
Jesse spoke with Harvey Levin this morning and said he already has a house in Austin, but needs to finish up a History Channel special with the network. Part of the special shows Jesse’s time on a kibbutz in Israel.
Jesse says the “first and foremost” reason for moving is because his children love Sandra and want that relationship to continue.
Jesse says he will continue working at West Coast Choppers part-time in Long Beach, but he will work full-time in Austin at the Austin Speed Shop.
As for any future relationship with Sandra, Jesse says, “Whatever happens, happens.”
And Jesse tells Harvey he plans on opening a Cisco Burger in Austin — good news for Texas.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene