On Our Haute List
Report: Randy Jackson Suffers Mild Heart Attack
According to OTCR.com:
Michael Jackson’s brother Randy Jackson was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Tuesday after reporting chest pains and doctors believe he suffered a mild heart attack, a source close to the family quoted doctors as saying.
The 48-year-old had spoken with his father, Joe Jackson, over the phone, the source told KABC Television,OnTheRedCarpet.com‘s parent company, adding that Randy Jackson was ”joking and seemed okay”.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene