On Our Haute List
Rihanna’s Rep Confirms NY Hotel Stay
Rihanna and Chris Brown stayed at the same hotel in New York City over the weekend, but it was merely a “coincidence,” a rep for the “Umbrella” star said.
Numerous online reports surfaced over the weekend that Rihanna and Brown had both checked into separate rooms at Trump International Hotel & Tower on Friday. And while rumors circulated that the two had rekindled a romance (something which would violate terms of Brown’s felony plea agreement in Los Angeles, which requires the two to stay at least 50 yards away from each other, 10 yards at industry events), the former couple were not there together, a rep for the star told Access Hollywood.
“This was a coincidence,” Rihanna’s rep told Access. “She’s stayed there before as have thousands of other people.”
In fact, Rihanna was spotted with another singer over the weekend – her pal Katy Perry. The two stepped out for dinner on Friday night before heading out clubbing.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene