On Our Haute List
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Reveal Baby’s Gender
According to People:
It will be a boy for Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton!
Thicke, 32, tells Essence.com he’s already thinking about the life lessons he’ll impart to his son. “Teaching him how to respect a woman. Teaching him music. Getting to play him Biggie Smalls at some age, we’ll experience that together,” he says. “That’s the beauty of having a child.”
Of course, there are the first-time parent jitters, too, for Thicke and Patton, 33. “I’m afraid of not being patient enough, but most of the time that’s when I’m scared or worried about the future,” Thicke says. “I want to work on that. But my biggest fear is being able to be there, because I don’t know if kids ever think their parents were there enough.”
The sexy crooner has previously said his wife was the inspiration behind his latest release, Sex Therapy. “People always say I make baby-making music, so I might as well offer up some sex therapy,” he tells Essence.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene