On Our Haute List
Rumor Mill: Christina Aguilera And Boyfriend Arrested in Hollywood Last Night
It appears as though Christina Aguilera is going the way of Britney Spears a few years ago and is headed towards meltdown status. Aguilera and her boyfriend were allegedly arrested last night in West Hollywood.
Her boyfriend was reportedly arrested for driving under the influence and Aguilera was allegedly arrested for public intoxication.
Here are the details according to TMZ:
Aguilera was arrested at 2:45 AM and booked at the West Hollywood Sheriff’s substation on a misdemeanor charge.
On the booking report, Aguilera was listed at 5’2″ and 100 pounds.
Aguilera’s 25-year-old boyfriend Matthew Rutler was also arrested last night at the same time for a misdemeanor offense.
According to the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department, Rutler’s bail was set at $30,000.
Law enforcement sources tell us Aguilera appeared to be “extremely intoxicated” and was “unable to take care of herself.”
However, the source adds, “If the driver had NOT been arrested for DUI, [Christina] would have never been in trouble.”
Sources close to Xtina tell us they have been trying to get the singer into a rehab program for weeks.
We’re told cops initially pulled over Rutler after they noticed he was driving erratically.
Story developing …
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene