On Our Haute List
Rumor Mill: Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Divorce Has Been Finalized
According to TMZ:
Tony Parker’s lawyer slipped into a Texas courthouse Friday with legal papers that officially ended Tony’s marriage to Eva Longoria … TMZ has learned.
And we’ve learned … Eva’s lawyer quietly filed papers Friday to dismiss the divorce petition she filed in L.A. County Superior Court.
Sources familiar with the case tell TMZ both sides agreed that Texas was the proper place for the divorce because that’s where the prenup was signed.
TMZ broke the story about the dueling divorce petitions, but ultimately there was no conflict.
We’re told all issues connected with the divorce have been resolved and it was done in a very amicable way.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene