On Our Haute List
Rumor Mill: Fantasia Fails To Keep Reporters Out of Her Court Hearings
Fantasia is still in court to address accusations made by her married boyfriend, Antwaun Cook’s, wife that she knew the couple was still married when she became romantically involved with him which violates North Carolina law.
Last month during a court appearance Fantasia admitted that she was pregnant with Cook’s child and chose to get an abortion. Now Fantasia has been trying to seal the courtroom and not allow any reporters access so that further details regarding the case, and her relationship with Cook, remain private.
Fantasia is still reportedly seeing Cook despite the ensuing court battle with his wife.
According to Radar Online a judge has denied that request and Antwaun is scheduled to take the stand next week:
“Antwaun will be testifying on Tuesday and he’s been ordered to bring his laptop in to retrieve information,” a source tells RadarOnline.com.
“The court is doing everything they can to get the truth out of everyone.”
Despite the havoc surrounding Fantasia and Antwaun’s relationship, the two are still going strong and closer than ever.
“Fantasia has even been spending time with Antwaun’s kids,” the source said.
“It hurts for Paula to see another woman with her kids and to replay all the betrayal during these court hearings.”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene