On Our Haute List
Rumor Mill: Gucci Mane Headed to Rehab
According to Ozone Magazine:
Turns out Narcotics Anonymous isn’t so anonymous after all. An NA attendee tells OZONE that their regularly scheduled meeting last night was interrupted by a nearly hour-long standoff outside the facility at Riverwoods Psychiatric Center in Riverdale, GA (on the south side of Atlanta). Reportedly, members of Gucci Mane’s entourage – including his manager and lawyer – pleaded with the rapper to get help, causing quite a scene outside the hospital.
His lawyer constantly reminded him that rehabilitation was the only alternative to facing more jail time and ultimately Gucci relented, turning himself in for a 28-day program around 8 PM on October 14th.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene