On Our Haute List
Rumor Mill: Mike Tyson To Become A Dad For The 8th Time
Here are more details from Radar Online:
A year after the horrific death of his four-year-old daughter, boxer Mike Tyson is expecting his eighth child, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.
Tyson’s third wife Lakiha Spicer is five month pregnant.
“Lakiha and Mike are expecting a baby boy,” a source close to the ex-heavyweight champ told RadarOnline.com.
The child will be Tyson’s first after the shocking death of his four-year-old daughter Exodus, who died in May, 2009 after a tragic accident.
The girl suffocated after she either slipped or put her head in the loop of a cord hanging under a treadmill’s console in her Phoenix home.
PHOTOS: Celebrity Mugshots
The fighter, 44, got married 10 days later to Lakiha, 32, in a private ceremony at the La Bella Wedding Chapel at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel.
Last week, Tyson was photographed taking the couple’s two-year-old daughter, Milan, to a film premiere in Las Vegas.
During the weekend, he and his pregnant wife were spotted dining with friends at Palms Casino & Resort.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene