On Our Haute List
Rumor Mill: Missed Nail Appointment Caused Foxy Brown To Go Crazy On Joyner Cruise
As we reported yesterday, Foxy Brown was reportedly kicked off Tom Joyner’s cruise last week for acting out. The rapper took to Twitter to defend herself saying that all that talk about her getting kicked off was all a lie made up by Tom Joyner, who she facetiously referred to as “Grandpa.”
Now new details are beginning to emerge about what happened during the cruise. TMZ is reporting that a missed nail appointment is what set Foxy Brown off. Yes, we said nail appointment.
Apparently, the rap star missed her scheduled nail appointment and showed up 3 hours later expecting the salon would accommodate her anyway. When they turned her away she reportedly threw a fit and security had to physically remove her from the salon and escort her back to her room.
As you may remember, this isn’t the first time Foxy Brown has gotten in trouble in a nail salon. In 2004, she was charged with assault for beating up two nail salon employees and in 2007 she allegedly beat up another employee at a salon.
What’s up with Foxy and her nails? We have a suggestion for a title for her autobiography, if she ever writes one: “Nails: A Black Girl’s Ordeal.”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene