On Our Haute List
Rumor Mill: Oprah’s Mad at Kanye for Canceling Last Minute
While most folks would consider an invite to appear on the Oprah Winfrey show a no brainer and the opportunity of a lifetime, that’s not been the case for Kanye West, who allegedly canceled his appearance on her show at the last minute.
In Touch magazine is reporting that Oprah is very upset with Kanye West for sending a last minute email calling off his appearance. The rapper was scheduled to perform at a rooftop location and then he was scheduled for an in depth interview with Oprah.
Instead the rapper allegedly sent the queen of talk an email saying that he was going to have to cancel both his performance and the scheduled interview. Oprah’s people had everything in place and were upset at what was apparently a very last minute cancellation on Kanye’s part.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene