On Our Haute List
Rumor Mill: The Dream and Christina Milian Reach A Divorce Settlement
According to TMZ, The Dream and Christina Milian have reached agreement on a settlement for their pending divorce. The details of the settlement have not been disclosed, but it appears that Milian is happy with the agreement.
This is what her lawyer said to TMZ: “Ms. Milian strongly believes that peaceful resolution is better for their child and that she is very pleased with the settlement and that it was accomplished out of court.”
The couple were married in 2009 and The Dream filed for divorce about a week before their first child together, Violet, was born.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene