On Our Haute List
Rumor Mill: Will and Jada to Appear on Oprah’s Last Show
As Oprah gets ready to say goodbye to her daytime talk show on May 25th after 25 years on the air, rumors are beginning to circulate about who she will have as her guests on her last show.
Word is spreading that the Queen of Talk wants to invite some of her favorite guests of all time on that day to help her say goodbye. Rumor is that Will and Jada Pinkett Smith (along with their kids, Willow and Jaden) will be among her special guests.
Here’s what Oprah said recently about saying goodbye to her daytime talk show:
“I genuinely feel appreciated and loved by this audience that has grown up with me. Which, for me, is a huge, huge, huge accomplishment…..Because I grew up feeling the opposite of that. Feeling a void, as a little girl, feeling that really nobody loved me. So to be surrounded by this, that is what I’m going to feel. And when you see the tears on the last show, that’s what those tears will be about. Those tears will not be about sadness.”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene