On Our Haute List
(Video) Sandra Bullock Says She’s Not “Going Anywhere”
Sandra Bullock appeared at the MTV Movie Awards this weekend to accept the “Generation Award.” The actress spoke for a few minutes, encouraging people to move on beyond her scandal and focus on the crisis in the Gulf.
She also spent time to shoot down rumors that at one point she was so distraught over her split from hubby Jesse James that she hadn’t showered for 14 days. (for the record, she says she showers 2x a day.) She also kissed actress Scarlett Johansson.
Take a look at her full acceptance speech below:
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene