On Our Haute List
Smokey To Give Keynote At 2010 Music Festival
According to NME.com:
Motown legend Smokey Robinson will give the keynote speech of the South By Southwest (SXSW) festival in Austin, Texas next March.
The music aspect of the festival, which sees acts take over venues across the US city for gigs plus lectures and seminars, is set to take place on March 17-21.
Last year Lou Reed gave the event’s keynote speech while bands including Metallica, Jane’s Addiction, Kanye West and Black Lips played live.
The 2010 line-up has yet to be announced.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene