On Our Haute List
Terrence Howard’s Been Keeping His New Marriage A Secret
Looks like Terrence Howard secretly wed his girlfriend, Michelle Ghent-Howard. Keeping a wedding a secret is no small feat for any Hollywood actor.
Here are more details from US Magazine:
The actor, 41, who will play Nelson Mandela in biopic Winnie, quietly wed commercial production worker Michelle Ghent-Howard, 33, in a small L.A. ceremony last January.
“Terrence is so in love with her and she’s a great, down-to-earth girl who really understands and loves him for him,” an insider tells UsMagazine.com. “He feels so lucky.”
Howard let the news slip to CNN’s Anderson Cooper during an interview at the Cannes Film Festival on Monday.
“To come here and be with my wife, it’s the best feeling in the world,” he said of promoting his movie, (which co-stars Jennifer Hudson) in the South of France.
Howard split from his wife of 13 years, Lori McComma, in 2005. They have three children together: Aubrey, Heaven and Hunter.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene