On Our Haute List
TMZ: Gary Coleman Dead At Age 42
TMZ is reporting that Gary Coleman’s wife made the decision this morning to take the actor off of life support. Gary Coleman became famous for his work on sitcom Diff’rent Strokes that also starred Todd Bridges, Conrad Bain, and Dana Plato. The actor’s most famous line: “Whatchu talkin’ about Willis.”
How did Gary Coleman die?
Here’s the answer from TMZ:
Gary Coleman has died as the result of injuries he suffered earlier this week, the hospital tells TMZ.
We’ve learned Gary’s wife, Shannon, made the decision to pull life support early this AM.
We’re told Coleman died at 12:05 PM Mountain Standard Time. He died of a intracranial hemorrhage.
Family members and close friends were at Coleman’s side when life support was pulled.
He was 42.
As TMZ first reported, Coleman was rushed to a hospital in Utah after he fell and hurt his head. He was on life support since Thursday.
There will be a press conference at the hospital at 3:00 PM PT.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene